Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maliki's policy warns "brothers of the road" of "negotiating by proxy": you listen to it is a deviou

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maliki's policy warns "brothers of the road" of "negotiating by proxy": you listen to it is a deviou Empty Maliki's policy warns "brothers of the road" of "negotiating by proxy": you listen to it is a deviou

Post by Rocky Sun 02 Sep 2018, 3:41 am

[size=32]
    Maliki's policy warns "brothers of the road" of "negotiating by proxy": you listen to it is a devious and deceptive[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

2 hours ago

The head of the coalition of state law, Nuri Kamal al-Maliki, warned on Saturday, "brotherhood of the road and destiny" of what he called listening to "Acting negotiation," they returned "subtle and deception."
    "In light of the difficult circumstances facing the country and the polarization and interference of regional and foreign and sedition aimed at the unity of Iraq and its people, we find it important that the brotherhood partners in the political process unite in order to thwart those schemes, which are characterized by the political and economic crisis Which is facing us at the current stage. "
    He added that "external interference aimed at creating a rift in the Iraqi society and creating a state of conflict and internal strife will not save anyone and will not yield any fruit without disappointment, loss, regret and great responsibility before God for blood and lives and the destruction of the homeland and the threat of its security and sovereignty."  
    Al-Maliki said that "in this context, we emphasize the importance of caution from those who try to plunge the country into those conflicts and to prevent direct intervention and negotiation on behalf of mobilizing one party against another, and I regret that the brothers of the road and fate listen to their plans that appear supportive of them.
    "I say to all the brothers of national principles and interests that you do not hear the voice of strife, which is woven by external forces to be dyed with the blood of the people, and I say frankly we will not go in the direction that the regional and major countries want and we will not allow to direct the simplest weapon in the sons and brothers of one country. In order to rebuild the country and rebuild what has been destroyed by terrorism and achieve political harmony which will be the key to security, economic and social stability and the start of work, building and services that our people are happy with. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 8:27 am