Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi warns citizens to listen to "propaganda" of intimidation and "tearing" the country

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi warns citizens to listen to "propaganda" of intimidation and "tearing" the country Empty Abadi warns citizens to listen to "propaganda" of intimidation and "tearing" the country

Post by Rocky Sat 12 May 2018, 2:28 am

Abadi warns citizens to listen to "propaganda" of intimidation and "tearing" the country
    May 12 2018 12:28 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Haidar Abadi[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [rtl]

Iraq news

Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi on Friday confirmed the ability of the security forces to protect the elections, while calling on Iraqis not to listen to "propaganda of intimidation and tearing the country", reassuring that "the terrorists will not be able to compromise your security."

"Iraqis do not listen because the country has united and they will not be able to threaten its unity again," Abadi said in a televised televised address.

He added: "We have ordered our heroic security forces to protect the electoral process, voters and polling stations, and it is capable of protecting you, which protected the homeland and ruled out an oppressor, and I invite you to cooperate with it.

He added: "Citizens ... I assure you that terrorists, despite their despicable attempts, will not be able to harm your security and that the security and intelligence services are chasing them and chasing them inside Iraq and beyond the border.

On Thursday morning, the House of Representatives voted for the special vote and the foreign elections to vote for their candidates in the 201st parliamentary elections.

On Saturday morning, Iraqis are waiting for the date of the general election, the fourth of its kind after the fall of Saddam Hussein's regime, the second after the withdrawal of US forces from the country, and the first after a duel, where competing for the 329 parliamentary seats, about 7 thousand candidates, in general Governorates of the country.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Sun 30 Jun 2024, 9:05 pm