Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

call for a "round" meeting to redress "sharp division"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

call for a "round" meeting to redress "sharp division" Empty call for a "round" meeting to redress "sharp division"

Post by Rocky Tue 04 Sep 2018, 2:34 am

[size=32]
    call for a "round" meeting to redress "sharp division"[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

2 hours ago

The head of the Virtue bloc Ammar Tohma on Monday called for a meeting of the "winning round table" of the winning blocs, in response to his request to "redress the sharp division deepened by the first parliament session."
    "The first session of the parliament demonstrates the continued division and deepening of the division, which threatens further fragmentation and rupture, which will disrupt the completion of constitutional obligations at their appointed time, and delay the formation of the government and the consequent suffering of the citizens," Tohma said in a statement.
    "We therefore reiterate our invitation to the winning blocs to meet in a round table to overcome the state of division and trenching and activating the participants and the completion of a realistic government program and discuss the criteria and specifications of candidates for prime minister and the mechanisms chosen in the General Assembly of parties involved in the two nuclei competing to form the largest bloc.
    "Otherwise, the conflict over which party will form the largest bloc will take a long time and create a tense political climate and conflicts that threaten the stability of the political landscape, and further anger the street and undermine confidence in the entire political process," he said.
    The session began on Monday with speeches by Iraqi President Fuad Masum, former parliament speaker Salim al-Jubouri and Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 12:06 pm