Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maliki's coalition policy accuses Abadi of allocating housing in the "green" to the son of a former

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maliki's coalition policy accuses Abadi of allocating housing in the "green" to the son of a former Empty Maliki's coalition policy accuses Abadi of allocating housing in the "green" to the son of a former

Post by Rocky Wed 12 Sep 2018, 6:55 am

[size=32]
    Maliki's coalition policy accuses Abadi of allocating housing in the "green" to the son of a former minister[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

2 hours ago

Shafaq News / MP revealed a coalition of state law high Nassif allocated housing house of the Green Zone real estate for the son of a former minister on corruption issues. 
    Nasif said in an interview with Al-Sharq Al-Awsat that "a housing house was allocated from the Green Zone to be restored at the expense of the state to the son of a corrupt former minister, the property No. 427/49, according to the letter issued by the Prime Minister's Office No. 10968 on 8/8/2018 based on the decision 300 for the year 2015, which means that the former minister got two houses in addition to cars and protections, and all these expenses of the Iraqi people's money. 
    "The prime minister does not have the right to allocate real estate to the sons of officials who are members of his party or not," he said, asking whether the former minister should not be satisfied with the salary and protections allocated to him by parliament as a current deputy.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 1:25 pm