Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Clarification (CB)

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Clarification (CB) Empty Clarification (CB)

Post by Rocky Tue 09 Oct 2018, 7:52 am

Clarification

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Of the basic tasks of the work of the Central Bank of Iraq and provided for in Article IV of Law No. 56 of 2004 amending "Issuance of the Iraqi currency and management," as stated in Articles 32 and 33 of the same law where it ruled that the Central Bank of Iraq alone without the right to issue currency currency paper and metal For the purpose of trading in Iraq . "
    Under the regulations, the Central Bank of Iraq determines the categories of paper and metal currencies, their measurements, forms, material, content, weight, design and other features .
    It should be noted that the banknotes in various countries contain the signature of the Issuing Authority, which is the Governor of the Central Bank. The central banks have always put their signatures on those securities in different forms. Some of them put the signature of the governor in front of his name, including the person who puts the signature without a name, and whoever puts the name fee in the handwriting of the governor. Many central banks use this combination (the name of the portfolio by hand) without signing to document the stage of issuing the paper. These examples include the Iraqi currency issued in 1932 and the same formula was signed by the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq in 1964, followed by the central banks of Egypt, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Lebanon, Turkey and others. Therefore, the Central Bank of Iraq decided to include the name of the governor when reprinting or issuing any paper, in line with what was stated and with the latest trends found in the signature alone, the lack of significance required by the word (governor) on the banknote. And that the Currency Committee of the Central Bank of Iraq concerned has taken this decision months ago in accordance with all legal considerations, organizational, technical and international practices

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 28 Jun 2024, 1:53 am