Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Abbar: The budget as currently drafted is not appropriate for the scale of the disaster that affe

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Abbar: The budget as currently drafted is not appropriate for the scale of the disaster that affe Empty Al-Abbar: The budget as currently drafted is not appropriate for the scale of the disaster that affe

Post by Rocky Mon 05 Nov 2018, 3:41 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Al-Abbar: The budget as currently drafted is not appropriate for the scale of the disaster that affected Nineveh province and its population density
    said a member of the Nineveh provincial council Alabbar account for Nour News, "The Council of Nineveh province brought a letter to the House of Representatives members from the province to reject the budget."
    Al-Aabbar said that "these amounts allocated because they do not fit the size of the disaster that has suffered the province and the size of population density and demanded that a unified bloc of Nineveh deputies constitute political pressure and media to the House of Representatives in order to obtain the rights of Nineveh, Elected by the people of the province to restore the right. "
    "I think today there is a common vision between the local government in Nineveh and members of the Iraqi parliament about the province."
    The budget allocated 2019 province of Nineveh, 143 billion dinars, equivalent to only 1% of the value of the budget, while Nineveh according to the population census and according to the Constitution, the budget should be 11.3%.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 1:26 am