Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Minister of Finance: The budget as currently drafted is not in line with the government's approach

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Minister of Finance: The budget as currently drafted is not in line with the government's approach Empty Minister of Finance: The budget as currently drafted is not in line with the government's approach

Post by Rocky Tue 27 Nov 2018, 3:32 am

[size=30]Minister of Finance: The budget as currently drafted is not in line with the government's approach[/size]
    November 27, 2018 | 9:03 AM | Views:
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 

Finance Minister Fouad Hussein said on Monday that the budget law next year, in its current form, is not in line with the government's approach, pointing out that Iraq needs the expertise of its friends, especially in the field of water resources and water and construction of dams.
    "The latter met with the Ambassador of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in London, Matthias Walters. During the meeting, they discussed and reviewed the distinguished bilateral relations between Iraq and the Netherlands and the latest developments in the local, regional and international arena and the efforts of the governmental committee to complete the draft state budget law and coordinate it with the House of Representatives Iraqi. "
    "Iraq will need the expertise of its friends, especially in the field of water resources, water and dam construction, which will greatly revive the agricultural sector and livestock, provide electricity and increase the sources of income," Hussein said, .
    He added that "the budget law in its current form is not in line with the curriculum adopted by the government and it is hoped to make some amendments to it and return it to the House of Representatives in the coming days."
    For his part, the Dutch ambassador said that "his government strongly supports the efforts of reconstruction and the provision of services, especially humanitarian projects and support for stability," noting that "his country's readiness to provide advice and expertise in the construction of dams and water."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 11:39 pm