Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Arabtec] major Gulf companies plan to open an office in Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Arabtec] major Gulf companies plan to open an office in Baghdad Empty Arabtec] major Gulf companies plan to open an office in Baghdad

Post by Rocky Thu 30 Jan 2014, 6:06 am

[Arabtec] major Gulf companies plan to open an office in Baghdad

Wednesday, 29 December / 2 January 2014 11:18

[Follow-up - where]

Company announced Arabtec listed DFM on Wednesday its intention to open an office in Baghdad in order to take advantage of the great opportunities, especially in the sectors of oil and gas and infrastructure.

Said Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of the company [to thick, that "Iraq is available by the huge potential, and the opening of the office can [Arabtec] to take advantage of the investment opportunities available."

He pointed to a thick, that "the opening of the office is part of the expansion in the region will allow the company to achieve an important step towards translating strategy."

She said an official at the company said that "the expansion of Iraq erected in the boot of the joint venture with Samsung Engineering, and the upcoming partnership with neighborhood S Engineering & Construction Korean."

It is said that [Arabtec] Construction [LLC] is the largest construction company in the Gulf in terms of market value.

The company has carried out a number of construction projects, high-level, including the Burj Khalifa [the tallest building in the world and contributed to the construction of Burj Al Arab Hotel [fourth tallest hotel in the world] in addition to the No. 1 Building of Dubai International Airport and the passenger terminal of the airport, Dubai World Central International No. [6].

It also includes the work of the company's major projects in the framework of high-level implementation of Ukhta Center in St. Petersburg [which is the tallest building in Europe, and Infinity Tower in Dubai Sports City.

Arabtec has trade agreements with a number of major construction conglomerates all over the world. Ended.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 16 Sep 2024, 7:47 pm