Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Basra Council: 24 trillion dinars in the central government of the petrodollar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Basra Council: 24 trillion dinars in the central government of the petrodollar Empty Basra Council: 24 trillion dinars in the central government of the petrodollar

Post by Rocky Wed 05 Dec 2018, 2:28 pm

Basra Council: 24 trillion dinars in the central government of the petrodollar

15:33 - 05/12/2018[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / special ... 
    Basra Governorate Council announced on Wednesday, the debts of the province of the central government of the petrodollar receivables 24 trillion dinars, revealing a proposal for the Council to contract with international companies for reconstruction in exchange for the deduction of Iraq's oil export funds. 
    Council member Shaddad al-Faris told Al-Maaloumah that Basra province has not received its petrodollars from the central government for more than six years. 
    He added that "the accumulated debt of Basra petrodollars by the central government amounted to 24 trillion dinars, as well as debt from the allocations of border crossings of previous years, which have not been counted so far."
    He explained that "the provincial council submitted a proposal to the former Prime Minister Haider Abadi to contract with international companies to implement projects in the province and cut off the funds of Iraqi oil exports directly and go to the expense of those companies because of lack of liquidity," noting that "Abadi agreed in principle to implement The project". 
    He pointed out that "the failure of the province and non-follow-up to the matter caused the postponement," noting that "the Council seeks to put the matter on Abdul-Mahdi and take approval on it."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:54 am