Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

in response to accusations of the transfer of weapons from Iraq .. Netanyahu: Israel will escalate

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

in response to accusations of the transfer of weapons from Iraq .. Netanyahu: Israel will escalate  Empty in response to accusations of the transfer of weapons from Iraq .. Netanyahu: Israel will escalate

Post by Rocky Fri 21 Dec 2018, 2:19 am

[size=32]
    in response to accusations of the transfer of weapons from Iraq .. Netanyahu: Israel will escalate the battle against Iran in Syria[/size]
     in response to accusations of the transfer of weapons from Iraq .. Netanyahu: Israel will escalate  Surian%20army

Twilight News    

2 hours ago

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said on Thursday that his country would step up its battle against allied forces with Iran in Syria after the withdrawal of US troops from the country.

Some Israeli officials said US President Donald H. Trump's move, which he announced on Wednesday, could help Iran remove a US military post that would help limit the movement of Iranian troops and weapons from Iraq to Syria.

Israel is also concerned that the exit of its biggest ally may reduce its diplomatic influence in the face of Russia, the biggest supporter of the Syrian government.

"We will continue to act vigorously against Iran's efforts to establish its presence in Syria," Netanyahu said in televised remarks.

He was referring to an Israeli air campaign in Syria against Iranian proliferation and arms transfers to the Lebanese Hezbollah group, and Moscow has often turned a blind eye to the campaign.

"We do not intend to curtail our efforts, but we will intensify them, and I know that we are doing this with the full support and support of the United States," he said.

Trump explained the US withdrawal from what he described as a victory for the militants of the Islamic state organization in Syria.

Israel has been trying to convince Washington for a long time that Iran and the Shiite factions sent to support Damascus represent the greatest threat.

"Iran is already moving at home and is a threat to the entire free world," Israeli Education Minister Naftali Bennett, a member of the security cabinet, said in a statement.

"Of course, the American decision is not good for us, but we know that ensuring Israel's safety is part of America's interests in the region," Finance Minister Moshe Kahlon, who is also a member of the security cabinet, told Army Radio.

Keywords: 

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/cecb9d99-9ebb-45df-8704-7ef55b35ca74

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 7:35 am