Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Turkey: Israel is trying to divide Iraq through the PKK .. And Kurds our brothers

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Turkey: Israel is trying to divide Iraq through the PKK .. And Kurds our brothers Empty Turkey: Israel is trying to divide Iraq through the PKK .. And Kurds our brothers

Post by Rocky Mon 24 Dec 2018, 6:46 am

[size=32]
    Turkey: Israel is trying to divide Iraq through the PKK .. And Kurds our brothers[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

one hour ago

The Turkish Foreign Minister Mouloud Zhaoshoglu said that Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has recently been upset by his sense of "failure" in the division of Syrian territory.
    "The common feature of the Israeli prime minister and the organization is the killing of children," Aglo told a news conference with his Tunisian counterpart Khamis al-Jahnawi in Tunis.
    He added that "Netanyahu has been very sympathetic to" Ba Ka Ka "in recent times, because he wanted to divide the Syrian territory through them.
    "When their plans failed, they began to resent," he said. "They noticed that Netanyahu recently began using the name of our Kurdish brothers as a tool to attack Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan."
    "Turkey is well aware that Israel is trying to divide the region, including Iraq, through the PKK organization," he said.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 3:28 pm