Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Masoudi: The timing of the parliamentary sessions is the obstacle for the Imam to complete the qu

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Masoudi: The timing of the parliamentary sessions is the obstacle for the Imam to complete the qu Empty Al-Masoudi: The timing of the parliamentary sessions is the obstacle for the Imam to complete the qu

Post by Rocky Sun 13 Jan 2019, 2:32 am

Al-Masoudi: The timing of the parliamentary sessions is the obstacle for the Imam to complete the quorum

08:54 - 13/01/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Private ..
    MP stressed the alliance of the riyadh al-Masoudi, on Sunday, the need to change the time of parliamentary sessions to avoid the process of absenteeism and non-completion of the quorum, indicating that 80% of the deputies have been frustrated because of non-interaction of the presidency of the Council, negatively affected the agenda.
    "The rules of procedure of the parliament govern the number of attendance and absenteeism. The absentee is punished by paying a salary of 500 thousand dinars for every session," Masoudi said in a statement.
    He added that "the process of attending the parliament needs to be organized, as the time of meetings is very strange, which is why the irregular attendance, as it is not possible to hold the meeting at one o'clock and ends at 7 pm."
    He pointed out that "the leaders of the political blocs are not brought to the sessions of the parliament and do not hold administrative positions at the same time, and some did not lead the constitutional right, where there is frustration for deputies by 80% because of the administration of the House of Representatives non-interactive."
    He stressed that "some political blocs are leading a fierce attack to distort the image and reputation of parliament to complete transactions and suspicious business away from the media and regulatory bodies." End 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 3:38 am