Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq: We seek to restore Syria to the Arab League through consensus

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq: We seek to restore Syria to the Arab League through consensus Empty Iraq: We seek to restore Syria to the Arab League through consensus

Post by Rocky Sun 20 Jan 2019, 1:56 am

Iraq: We seek to restore Syria to the Arab League through consensus

10:50 - 20/01/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Iraqi Foreign Minister Mohammad Ali al-Hakim said on Sunday that Iraq and Arab countries are seeking to return Syria to the Arab League through consensus, stressing that there is now movement on the verbal level.
    Al-Hakim said in an interview with Asharq Al-Awsat newspaper that "there are Arab efforts, and Iraq supports its return, as well as Algeria and some countries such as Sudan and others," noting that "Arab decisions until they become permanent representatives or ministers A state or group of countries must submit a formal request to the Arab League. "
    He added that "it was customary to be all decisions in the Arab League by consensus, and if there is one or two states are reserving the decision could be passed, but that a large group of countries reserved up to 6 there will be a problem and the resolution will not pass, so there must be Some caution in choosing timing, timing is always important to the possibility of the largest number of supporting countries to be able to pass the resolution and we need the support of the opposition and conservative countries. "
    "Of course, Iraq, Egypt, Jordan, Sudan, Algeria and a group of countries can apply, but the question is about the countries that can make a reservation on this decision," he said. So do not be surprised?Therefore, there is now movement on the level of oral and verbal talks and not editorial. " Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 9:59 pm