Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq and Kuwait re-discuss Syria at the Arab League

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq and Kuwait re-discuss Syria at the Arab League Empty Iraq and Kuwait re-discuss Syria at the Arab League

Post by Rocky Thu 23 Mar 2017, 4:03 am

Iraq and Kuwait re-discuss Syria at the Arab League

Search Iraqi Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari, with his Kuwaiti counterpart Sabah Al-Khalid Al-Hamad Al-Sabah, on Thursday, Syria's return to fill her seat in the meetings of the Arab League.

He said Jaafari's office said in a statement, "Jeronal News", a copy of which received the "Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari met on the sidelines of the international coalition meeting against Daesh terrorist gangs in the US capital Washington, with Sabah Al-Khalid Al-Hamad Al-Sabah, First Deputy Prime Minister and Kuwaiti Foreign Minister."

The statement added, "The meeting reviewed the progress of the Iraqi-Kuwaiti bilateral relations and ways of enhancing them to serve the interests of the two brotherly peoples, as well as increased coordination in the fight against terrorism, the elimination of Daesh terrorist gangs."

The two sides, according to the statement, the importance of "continuing the exchange of visits between officials of both countries, and activating the work of the technical committees for the implementation of what was agreed upon during the High Joint Commission in Baghdad over the past months."

And in search, "the files that will be raised during the Arab summit in Jordan next week, Iraq's proposal on the return of Syria to fill her seat in the meetings of the Arab League" for one .anthy
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 12:26 am