Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Venezuelan judiciary freezes the assets and accounts of Guido and prevents him from traveling

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Venezuelan judiciary freezes the assets and accounts of Guido and prevents him from traveling Empty The Venezuelan judiciary freezes the assets and accounts of Guido and prevents him from traveling

Post by Rocky Wed 30 Jan 2019, 2:33 am

The Venezuelan judiciary freezes the assets and accounts of Guido and prevents him from traveling
    The Venezuelan judiciary freezes the assets and accounts of Guido and prevents him from traveling Irq_1324117225&max_width=300
    The Venezuelan judiciary on Wednesday ordered the freezing of all banking assets of Juan Juan Guadalu, who declared himself the interim president of the country and banned his departure from Venezuela.
    "In its decision No. 1 of 29 January, the Supreme Court decided to take the following precautions against Juan Gerardo Guadio Marquez: a ban on leaving the country without permission until the investigation is completed," the president of Venezuela's Supreme Court, Michael Moreno, said in a tweet on Twitter. , The prohibition and mortgage of property, as well as the freezing of bank accounts and any other financial instrument in Venezuela, "according to the agency," Sputnik "Russian.
    Venezuela has been in a severe political crisis since last week after President Hugo Guido declared himself president of the country, replacing incumbent President Nicolas Maduro, accusing him of illegitimacy.
    France, Germany, Britain and Spain gave 8 days to President Maduro to decide to hold a new presidential election. For his part, President Macaron threatened to recognize Guido as president if Maduro did not respect this deadline.

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=113055

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 1:39 pm