Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Forum of Rafidain 2019 »concludes its activities in Najaf

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Forum of Rafidain 2019 »concludes its activities in Najaf Empty The Forum of Rafidain 2019 »concludes its activities in Najaf

Post by Rocky Thu 07 Feb 2019, 3:18 am

The Forum of Rafidain 2019 »concludes its activities in Najaf

Thursday 07 February 2019 8
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

BAGHDAD / 

Muhannad Abdul Wahab

The meeting of the Rafidain Conference - 2019, organized by the Rafidain Center for Dialogue for the period 4-6 February ended with the participation of the political, economic and security elite of Iraq and dozens of prominent figures from 22 countries. The forum reviewed during two days of its activities in Baghdad the overall political and social conditions In Iraq.
    The forum was held yesterday in Najaf two days later in Baghdad. Najaf hosted a dialogue session entitled "Coexistence and Dialogue: The Foundations of Building a Thriving Nation", presented by Dr. Abdul Amir Kazem, Chairman of the Advisory Council at Rafidain Center. In Iran Sheikh Dr. Mohammad Mahdi Al-Takhsheiry, the head of the Sabean Mandaean community Sheikh Starr Jabbar al-Helou, the Chaldean Catholic Patriarch of Iraq and the World Cardinal Luis Sacco, the head of the Sunni Endowment Dr. Sheikh Abdul Latif Al-Humim,

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 9:30 pm