Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Wasit: 100 000 acres plan summer corn crop

chouchou
    chouchou

Wasit: 100 000 acres plan summer corn crop Empty Wasit: 100 000 acres plan summer corn crop

Post by chouchou Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:45 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Agriculture Department announced Wasit for approving the plan for the summer maize crop, as it identified 100 000 acres, across the province.

The director of the Conservation Agriculture Staff Mryosh Shammari,'s (IMN), "The summer plan approved by the Directorate of Agriculture even included summer vegetables, it has allocated vast tracts of the province, up to 1,000 to 2,000 acres in each district."

He explained that "the Agriculture Department of Wasit and provided all that is needed from farm fertilizers and chemical pesticides and Badhirat, and in turn, the Directorate for continuous distribution in order to cover the largest number of farmers at subsidized prices by 50 percent."

It is noteworthy that the Wasit province, arrived in the production of maize, which last year to more than 22 000 tons, were received from three ports, two of them in the center of Kut, and the other in the district of Al Azizia.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:19 am