Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq ranks fourth in the world with oil production

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq ranks fourth in the world with oil production Empty Iraq ranks fourth in the world with oil production

Post by Rocky Mon 11 Feb 2019, 3:19 pm

Iraq ranks fourth in the world with oil production

Monday 11 February

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

occupied Iraq , the fourth largest in the world production of oil according to a report by rating GFP "" Global 2018. 

According to the report "came Russia ranked first in production where it reached its crude oil output 10.55 million barrels per day, followed by second place Saudi Arabia and the production reached 10.46 million Barrels per day, followed by the third place the United States and the production of 8.853 million barrels per day. "

The report added that "Iraq ranked fourth in the world's largest crude oil producer with 4.452 million barrels per day, followed by Iran with a production of 4.068 million barrels per day." China ranked sixth and produced 3.981 million barrels per day, Followed by Canada and Bantaj at 3.679 million barrels per day. 

The report pointed out that "the UAE ranked eighth in the world's highest crude oil production with a production of 3.106 million barrels per day, while Kuwait ranked ninth with a production of 2.924 million barrels," adding that " Brazil ranked tenth and a production of 2.515 million barrels per day."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 06 Jul 2024, 6:24 pm