Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Hamidi calls for an end to meetings of US diplomats with politicians

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Hamidi calls for an end to meetings of US diplomats with politicians  Empty Al-Hamidi calls for an end to meetings of US diplomats with politicians

Post by Rocky Tue 12 Feb 2019, 6:19 am

Al-Hamidi calls for an end to meetings of US diplomats with politicians 

14:08 - 12/02/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The MP of the Fatah Alliance returned the Hamidi Charter, Tuesday, meetings held by the American ambassadors and the embassy staff in Baghdad with political and tribal figures without the knowledge of the government and the Foreign Ministry, demanding the Foreign Relations Committee to put an end to these meetings through the hosting of Foreign Minister Mohammad Ali al-Hakim.
    "It is regrettable to increase the movement of American ambassadors and embassy officials by taking public meetings with political figures, deputies and tribal elders without diplomatic approval and not informing the Iraqi foreign ministry about the nature of the discussions it is taking," Hamidi said in a statement.
    She added that "the actions of American diplomats unchecked the weakness of the performance of the government and the performance of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs," calling on the Committee on Foreign Relations to "put an end to these meetings through the hosting of the Minister of Foreign Affairs."
    A parliamentary source revealed on Monday that the US Embassy in Baghdad purchased the receivables of a number of deputies and political blocs in the House of Representatives not to vote on the draft resolution to remove foreign forces from the country, led by US combat troops. Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 2:47 am