Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ghadhban: Investment rates for associated gas amounted to 60%

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Ghadhban: Investment rates for associated gas amounted to 60% Empty Ghadhban: Investment rates for associated gas amounted to 60%

Post by Rocky Tue 12 Feb 2019, 6:31 am

Ghadhban: Investment rates for associated gas amounted to 60%

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Minister of Oil Thamir al-Ghadhban said on Tuesday that the investment rates for associated gas amounted to 60%, indicating that the national production of gas will provide the country's needs of electric power and stop the importation of foreign gas.
    Al-Ghadhban said during his visit to the South Gas Company and the Basrah Gas Company, according to a statement of the Ministry of Oil received "Economy News" a copy of it, "The priorities of the current ministry to increase the optimal investment rates of gas associated with oil operations and to secure the country's needs of dry gas in the generation of electric power and the manufacture of petrochemicals and fertilizers And others. "
    He added that "the rates of investment gas associated with the production processes close to 60% after the implementation of a number of large projects to invest gas associated with the national effort, which is the basis of production processes," stressing the need to "build and add new facilities to invest gas and expand the area and work processes And production in cooperation with international companies, to eliminate the elimination of gas burnings to the minimum and converted to useful energy contribute to the provision of energy necessary and meet the needs of the main citizens.
    "Enhancing national gas production will ensure the country's electricity needs and stop foreign imports of gas," he said. "This increase will also be used to stimulate the production of other industries, such as the petrochemical industry."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 3:12 pm