Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-araji indicates the reasons for non-adoption of the budget and the decision of the Parliament is

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-araji indicates the reasons for non-adoption of the budget and the decision of the Parliament is  Empty Al-araji indicates the reasons for non-adoption of the budget and the decision of the Parliament is

Post by Rocky Fri 28 Feb 2014, 4:06 am

[size=12.66]
    Al-araji indicates the reasons for non-adoption of the budget and the decision of the Parliament is expected to decide next Thursday

02/27/2014

Twilight News carried the former President of the Liberal bloc Bahaa Al-araji, Thursday, the Government's reasons for the postponement of the vote on the budget late and sent the laws voted by the lower House and go to the disbursement of funds to support forces.
    altThe parliamentary Finance Committee announced earlier that there is a deficit of nearly 40 billion in federal budget for 2014, which is still under discussion in the Iraqi Parliament after two months of the fiscal year.

Al-araji said in a press conference of laws legislated by Parliament is law student grant, and the law of retirement, with the Government money goes to support forces without any law, returned the electoral propaganda.

And in another sign the decision of the House of Mohammed Khaldi, today, that there will be a crisis budget next Thursday.

Khalidi said at a press conference held in the Parliament building attended by "Twilight", "the Federal Government has delayed approval of the budget and not Parliament as they sent the law back to Parliament late." adding, "the Parliament cannot approve the draft budget with the differences between the political blocs as well as the lack of quorum in the Parliament session."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 11:14 am