Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Gangs of dollar" in Iraqi banks

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Gangs of dollar" in Iraqi banks  Empty Gangs of dollar" in Iraqi banks

Post by Rocky Sun 02 Mar 2014, 9:46 am

Gangs of dollar" in Iraqi banks

02/03/2014 Adnan Hussein

The statement issued by the Association of Iraqi Chirvien three days ago, did not tell the whole truth, but half of it. The other half has surpassed the statement, perhaps pushed or ward off evil supposed to unexpected troubles.

Assembly said that "the decision of the Central Bank of inventory distribution outlets in general, foreign currency, and the dollar in particular, private banks, contrary to the principle of the free market, and lead to a monopoly of foreign currency, and disrupts the movement of goods in the country." Iraqi Central Bank and the Rafidain Bank

Speaking statement about "the dangers and disadvantages of" stemming from a bank of this, and said that "the most prominent of these risks allow for only a small number of owners of private banks to monopolize the direct purchase of the currency, and control the price of traded, and violation of the rules of the free market that the country seeks to consolidate as a basis to build economy Free and sophisticated unable to overcome the red tape and strict instructions that limit the movement of trading money. "

The statement added that "the likelihood of a direct impact on the economy of the market due to the late arrival of the currency to its users and the consequent effects on price increases, and delay the movement of cargo handling inside and outside Iraq, depriving hundreds of companies operating in the banking sector to take advantage of direct sales and reducing its activity and profits, Despite being contribute to the budget of the exchange rate and the speed of currency trading and to meet the needs of large segments of the national economy. "

What did not say Assembly in its most important and serious than I talked about without minimizing the importance of what she said, The statement highlights the conduct prejudiced by a few thousand of the money changers, but overlooked the statement Valmdharon by the hundreds of thousands, even millions, of Iraqis who permitted them to the bank Central theoretically buy the dollar Bsaara official (1187 dinars) when traveling abroad for tourism or for treatment .. I repeat, in theory, but in practice, the passengers do not get the dollar at this price forcing them to buy it from banks or money changers at a price of up to 1235 dinars and more.

Go to the banks licensed to sell the dollar at the official rate, carrying your passport and travel card and Dnanark two weeks before the travel date or three, Faotic answer is always: "We concluded that we came back .." .. ask: When can I get a dollar? Employees tell you: "What we know .. Come the day .." .. go on the day do not get something after a long wait and drowned in the midst of auctioneers and connotations .. and then you discover the secret: some of the bank's employees seller of dollars to monopolize the sale of specific people They come on a monthly and weekly meals .. give their passports to the staff Fikdon by 25-50 thousand dinars .. theoretically passport holder buys five thousand dollars, but it actually does not pay nor receive Dinara dollars .. process carried out by the employees of the Bank (in which each bank Gang manages this process). The process, which conducts its own name and passport hath 25-50 thousand dinars only for the use of his passport.
    Is the central bank unaware of gangs filled the banks of its own, which is Bdolarath or Mtgavl? .. The answer .. when the central bank ... of course.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 28 Jun 2024, 12:41 am