Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Mohamadawi asks a parliamentary question to the head of the Shiite waqf bureau on the failure to

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Mohamadawi asks a parliamentary question to the head of the Shiite waqf bureau on the failure to  Empty Al-Mohamadawi asks a parliamentary question to the head of the Shiite waqf bureau on the failure to

Post by Rocky Sun 24 Feb 2019, 2:13 am

Al-Mohamadawi asks a parliamentary question to the head of the Shiite waqf bureau on the failure to calculate the scientific titles of the staff
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD / ... The deputy of the National Bloc Jamal Jamalawi, on Sunday, a parliamentary question, to the head of the Waqf Shiite office to answer him in writing on the failure to calculate the scientific titles of the staff of the Office.
    Al-Muhammadawi said in a press statement received by "Iraq Eye News", we demanded a statement of reasons for not counting the scientific titles of the holders of higher degrees from the staff of the Shiite Waqf and hindering their scientific entitlement "
    He continued, "The legal opinion issued by the Ministry of Higher Education gives the employees of the Shiite Endowment Bureau the highest degree holders who meet the requirements of the teaching staff or have full time to give lectures or scientific research or who perform administrative work entitled to all the rights and privileges stipulated in the law Ministry of Higher Education No. 40 for the year 1988 amended and the law of university service for the year 2008 in addition to the provisions of the Shiite Waqf Law for the year 2012.
    Earlier, al-Mohamadawi called on the head of the Shiite Waqf bureau to be fair to this scientific group. He stressed, "the need to observe the same conditions in the other ministries legally, especially that the Board of the Sunni Waqf calculates all the scientific titles of employees of the holders of higher degrees in accordance with administrative controls and instructions." Finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 9:19 am