Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary integrity reveals a broad tendency to abolish one of Bremer's laws

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary integrity reveals a broad tendency to abolish one of Bremer's laws Empty Parliamentary integrity reveals a broad tendency to abolish one of Bremer's laws

Post by Rocky Mon 11 Mar 2019, 6:32 am

Parliamentary integrity reveals a broad tendency to abolish one of Bremer's laws

13:01 - 11/03/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The House of Representatives Integrity Committee on Monday revealed a broad tendency to repeal Bremer's law by establishing the offices of the public inspectors as it became a tool for preventing corruption instead of preventing it.
    "The Integrity Committee and most of the deputies are going to cancel the law of the American civil administrator during the occupation, Paul Bremer, in which he established the offices of the public inspectors," said a member of the committee, high Nassif.
    "The work of the offices of the inspectors over the past 15 years was one of the reasons for the spread of corruption in the departments and ministries to turn them as a tool and arms of the corrupt, as well as their involvement in the technical and executive aspects of the ministries mean without the practice of their role of the regulatory prescribed by law."
    Nassif said that "the abolition of the inspectors' offices means eliminating half of corruption and those who will defend the survival of the offices is part of the corrupt system." Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 1:33 pm