Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi Union Bank holds a development course in bank accounts

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi Union Bank holds a development course in bank accounts  Empty Iraqi Union Bank holds a development course in bank accounts

Post by Rocky Wed 10 Apr 2019, 2:55 am

Iraqi Union Bank holds a development course in bank accounts 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Iraqi Union Bank announced on Tuesday a training course in bank accounts for account employees in the branches of the bank in the governorates.
    The bank's information office said in a statement received by "Economy News" that "the bank organized a session on the bank accounts of the employees of the accounts in the branches of the bank deployed in the provinces," noting that "the session was attended by the Assistant Director of the Department of Accounts in Public Administration Salah Mahdi Anad, The most important modern banking and used in the sections and branches of accounts in government banks and eligibility. 
    The bank said that "comes within the guidance of the Central Bank and the Board of Directors of the Union Bank of Iraq in the need to establish training courses and development in all aspects of banking."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:50 am