Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Surrender: Anti-American blocs are being systematically attacked

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Surrender: Anti-American blocs are being systematically attacked Empty Surrender: Anti-American blocs are being systematically attacked

Post by Rocky Sat 11 May 2019, 6:15 am

Surrender: Anti-American blocs are being systematically attacked

11:06 - 11/05/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad .. 
    confirmed alliance moving on Saturday that the blocs against the US military presence in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] under afierce attack organization in all governorates of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] because of the adoption of foreign forces directed the project, noting that the coming weeks will launch the law of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to vote. 
    The leader of the alliance, MP Bader al-Ziadi said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah that "the coming weeks will witness the submission of the draft of the removal of foreign forces, as well as the disclosure of corruption mafia, which transferred files to the Integrity Commission," noting that "political agendas have a link with the American worked to pay large sums of money An organized attack on an alliance that continues to silence him on opening files of corruption or retreat from the issue of the removal of foreign forces. "
    "A large number of political figures are involved in several crimes against the Iraqi people and have ties and interests with the Americans," he said. 
    Zeadi said "the existence of committees formed to follow up files that were referred to the Integrity Commission a few days ago," pledging to "reveal a lot of facts to the Iraqi people." Ending / 25 h

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 5:47 pm