Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abdul Mahdi and Barzani are discussing the formation of a joint committee to resolve the outstanding

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abdul Mahdi and Barzani are discussing the formation of a joint committee to resolve the outstanding Empty Abdul Mahdi and Barzani are discussing the formation of a joint committee to resolve the outstanding

Post by Rocky Thu 20 Jun 2019, 4:37 pm

Abdul Mahdi and Barzani are discussing the formation of a joint committee to resolve the outstanding problems between Baghdad and Erbil

21:27 - 20/06/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad
    Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , with the President of the Kurdistan region Nizhvan Barzani, on Thursday, the formation of a joint committee to resolve the outstanding problems between [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and the implementation of the Constitution.
    "Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi received at the government palace in Baghdad, President of the Kurdistan Region, Nechirvan Barzani, where he congratulated the Prime Minister and the President of the Kurdistan region on the occasion of assuming the post of President of the region and welcome on his first visit after assuming responsibility. "He said.
    The Prime Minister stressed the unity of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and the importance of joint action and cooperation in order to achieve the interests of all Iraqi citizens, including our citizens in the region, and to work as a team and in an amicable and frank way to resolve all outstanding issues and promote positive relations between the people of one nation, and apply the spirit and letter of the Federal Constitution, Common to discuss and resolve all files and take practical steps in this direction. "
    For his part, the President of the Kurdistan Region: I made sure that Baghdad is the first stop of the visit because it is our federal capital, and we and all the leaders in the region and the Kurdish people look at Baghdad as our strategic depth, and we have a serious will to overcome and resolve all differences and outstanding issues. End 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 9:14 am