Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil rises on expectations of further OPEC production cuts

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil rises on expectations of further OPEC production cuts Empty Oil rises on expectations of further OPEC production cuts

Post by Rocky Fri 09 Aug 2019, 6:18 am

Oil rises on expectations of further OPEC production cuts

Oil rises on expectations of further OPEC production cuts 16623

Oil prices rose on Friday as it received some support from expectations of further OPEC production cuts, although concerns about the long-running trade dispute between the United States and China are holding back gains. 
    Brent crude futures were at $ 57.54 a barrel by 0646 GMT, up 16 cents, or 0.3 percent, from the previous settlement price. 
    U.S. West Texas Intermediate (WTI) crude futures were at $ 52.68 a barrel, up 14 cents, or 0.3 percent, from the previous close. 
    Brent and WTI crude futures rose more than 2 percent on Thursday on reports that Saudi Arabia, the world's biggest oil exporter, had invited other producers to consider a recent drop in crude prices. 
    Oil prices are still down more than 20 percent from their peaks in April.
    Global financial markets have been shaken over the past week after US President Donald Trump said he would impose a 10 percent tariff on more Chinese goods from September as the yuan's decline fueled concerns about a currency war. 
    Bloomberg said Washington was delaying a decision on licenses for US companies to resume work with Huawei Technologies. 
    Meanwhile, a Saudi oil official said Saudi Arabia, OPEC's biggest crude producer, plans to keep its crude exports at less than 7 million barrels per day (bpd) in August and September to rebalance the market and contribute to shrinking inventories. World Oil. 
    UAE Energy Minister Suhail Al Mazrouei also said the UAE would continue to support measures to balance the oil market.
    He said the joint ministerial monitoring committee of OPEC and non-OPEC producers would meet in Abu Dhabi on September 12 to review the situation in the oil market.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=17462

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 7:34 pm