Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq plans to implement reform programmes for lifting the country's economic growth

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq plans to implement reform programmes for lifting the country's economic growth Empty Iraq plans to implement reform programmes for lifting the country's economic growth

Post by Rocky Tue 06 May 2014, 12:06 pm

Iraq plans to implement reform programmes for lifting the country's economic growth

Picture
    The CBI said that the national development plan 2013-2017, seeks to lift economic growth and implementation of reform programmes and development projects, said that the plan and its policy aimed at raising GDP growth at an annual rate (13.3%) And the development of non-oil activities at an annual rate (7.5%). by El rangeThe Central Bank said in response to questions addressed to them by the (term), "national development plan 2013-2017, seeks to raise economic growth, especially in light of the improvement in the economic climate and the expected surge of crude oil production and export, as well as the commitment to implement reform programmes and development projects and targeted.The Bank added that "the political and development plan, the Central Bank aims to raise GDP growth by an annual teachers (13.3%) During the years of the plan (2013-2017), and the development of non-oil economic activities, and commodity distribution and service, with an annual growth rate of (7,5%), "third of five-year development plan, including the need to develop the activity of crude oil at an annual rate (18 percent)." that Iraq was in May of 2010 national five-year development plan 2010-2014, under the theme "towards a sustainable and diversified Iraqi economy", with the aim of reducing disparities between urban and rural areas, and the creation of infrastructure and providing social services and employment, and increased output Local 9, 38 percent annual growth rate during the plan period while working to diversify the economy, which relies on oil imports. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 10:06 pm