Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: The new government will be formed quickly to prevent the entry of the country financial prob

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: The new government will be formed quickly to prevent the entry of the country financial prob Empty Deputy: The new government will be formed quickly to prevent the entry of the country financial prob

Post by Rocky Sun 01 Dec 2019, 2:38 pm

Deputy: The new government will be formed quickly to prevent the entry of the country financial problems

20:15 - 01/12/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Special…
    Al-Fath MP Mohammed Karim said on Sunday that the new government will be formed quickly and will not be delayed much after accepting the resignation of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] from the premiership.
    Karim said in a statement to / information /, "The political blocs are currently holding intensive meetings to choose a new prime minister, which is acceptable to political blocs and demonstrators and reference," pointing out that "the conquest of the conquest will make all concessions to resolve the current crisis and accelerate the formation of the government." .
    He added that "the failure to resolve the formation of the government quickly will expose the country to significant financial problems because the federal budget for 2020 has not been sent to the House of Representatives so far," noting that "the government of Abdul-Mahdi turned into a caretaker after accepting her resignation and unable in terms of the law to vote on a bill Federal Budget for 2020. ”
    And that "the budget must be voted by the Council of Ministers on its own and not the conduct of daily business."
    The House of Representatives voted on Sunday to accept the resignation of Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] from his post, while the head of the parliamentary bloc of the Alliance Sairon, MP Nabil al-Tarafi, the coalition officially waived the right to nominate the next prime minister, as the largest bloc in the House of Representatives. Finished 25 T.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 10:53 pm