Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Construction: Lack of agreement on the electoral law behind the lack of a quorum and the adjournment

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Construction: Lack of agreement on the electoral law behind the lack of a quorum and the adjournment Empty Construction: Lack of agreement on the electoral law behind the lack of a quorum and the adjournment

Post by Rocky Mon 23 Dec 2019, 1:57 pm

Construction: Lack of agreement on the electoral law behind the lack of a quorum and the adjournment of the session for tomorrow

20:10 - 23/12/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / private ...
    The construction alliance attributed, on Monday, the lack of a quorum and the failure of parliament to enter the parliament due to the lack of a final agreement on the contentious clauses in the electoral law.
    Member of Parliament, Siham Shanoun, told Al-Maalouma that "despite the numerous meetings of the political blocs before the date of the session, the political blocs did not reach an agreement on the two paragraphs disputed by the election law."
    He added that "disagreement over it led the members of Parliament not to enter the session hall," noting that "most of the deputies absent from today's meeting are from the Kurdish blocs."
    She explained that the session was postponed to tomorrow, Tuesday, without reaching a consensus, "stressing that" the contentious paragraphs will be discussed between the leaders of the blocs before the session is held. "Ended 25 and

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 25 Jun 2024, 1:37 am