Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Other: Political blocs face great pressure after Saleh's resignation

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Other: Political blocs face great pressure after Saleh's resignation Empty Other: Political blocs face great pressure after Saleh's resignation

Post by Rocky Fri 27 Dec 2019, 6:14 am

Other: Political blocs face great pressure after Saleh's resignation

10:59 - 27/12/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / private ...
    On Friday, the MP from the Alliance of Abbas Alawi said that the political blocs are facing great pressure after a message by Barham Saleh to the parliament that included his waving of resignation, indicating that the names that have been proposed recently for the post of prime minister may be more acceptable by the people.
    "The resignation of the President of the Republic is a clear message not to use the pressure on Barham Salih to pass a certain figure to the position of Prime Minister," Aliwi said in a statement to "The Information."
    He added that "the President of the Republic fell into embarrassment as being responsible for the constitution, so he proposed resignation in order not to cause the country to fall into a dangerous slope."
    And that "Barham Salih's message to parliament is a pressure factor on the political blocs to present a figure acceptable to all, especially the people."
    He explained that "the names that were presented recently, represented by Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi, Mustafa Al-Kazemi and Rahim Al-Okaili, are circulating in the Iraqi street and not partisan and may be acceptable to the people, and therefore the political blocs must put these names within their agendas." 25 n ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 3:45 pm