Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Announcing 100 investment opportunities in Diyala

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Announcing 100 investment opportunities in Diyala Empty Announcing 100 investment opportunities in Diyala

Post by Rocky Wed 15 Jan 2020, 1:27 am

Announcing 100 investment opportunities in Diyala

09:43 - 01/15/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Diyala ..
    The representative of Diyala Province, Ghaida Gambash, announced on Wednesday that there are about 100 investment opportunities in the province.
    Kambash said in a statement to "Information", that "Diyala is characterized by the presence of important and distinctive investment opportunities in 12 vital sectors, the most prominent of which are tourism, agricultural, animal and housing production, but several factors contributed to the weak appetite for investment after 2003, the most prominent of which are security unrest."
    Kempesh added that "Diyala currently contains about 100 investment opportunities, if activated, it will create more than 50 thousand job opportunities." More reassurance to companies to come and work in various investment projects. ”
    Kempesh pointed out that "investment is the most prominent factor that can address the unemployment issue in Diyala, which has reached very high levels, especially in recent years, which constitutes a real risk, especially as unemployment has social and security implications." Finished 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 10:17 am