Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Planning: decrease in the monthly inflation rate by (2%)

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Planning: decrease in the monthly inflation rate by (2%) Empty Planning: decrease in the monthly inflation rate by (2%)

Post by Rocky Thu 23 Jan 2020, 6:24 am

Planning: decrease in the monthly inflation rate by (2%)

12:59 - 23/01/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The Ministry of Planning announced, on Thursday, the decrease in the monthly inflation rate by (2%) for the month of December 2019, with an increase in the annual inflation rate by (0.1%).
    "The general index for the month of December in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (104.6%) decreased by (0.2%) compared to the month of November 2019," the ministry spokesman, Abd al-Zahra al-Hindawi said, in a statement that received "information", a copy of it. “The decrease in the department of food and non-alcoholic drinks by (0.8%), the tobacco department by (0.1%), the housing department by (0.2%), the equipment and household equipment and maintenance section (0.1%), in addition to the transportation department at (0.3%) Finally, the communication department at (0.2%).
    Al-Hindawi added that “the basic inflation index increased at a rate of (0.1%) from the previous month and rose at a rate of (0.8%) compared to December 2018”, noting that “the annual inflation rate increased during the month of December 2019 to (0.1%) compared to The month of December 2018, when the record number reached (104.5%). Ended / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 07 Jul 2024, 7:58 am