Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Minister of Transport announces the completion of "major steps" to complete the Baghdad train

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Minister of Transport announces the completion of "major steps" to complete the Baghdad train Empty The Minister of Transport announces the completion of "major steps" to complete the Baghdad train

Post by Rocky Mon 17 Feb 2020, 6:16 am

The Minister of Transport announces the completion of "major steps" to complete the Baghdad train

14:25 - 02/17/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Minister of Transport Abdullah Laibi announced, on Monday, the completion of major steps in the framework of the completion of the project of the hanging train in the capital, Baghdad, while revealing the most prominent developments in the Al-Faw port project and the Silk Tunnel.
    Laibi said in televised statements, followed by / information /, that "the suspended train project whose designs were completed by the governorate of Baghdad, there is a high and important coordination and practical steps for the purpose of including it in the investment plan for the current year."
    Laibi added, "Major steps have been completed on the project, so that it will be applicable during the next five years."
    On the other hand, between Laibi, that "the Al-Faw port project includes marine and land infrastructure, the sea includes sidewalks and potholes in the port that have an area of ​​54 square kilometers and drilling along a length of 35 million cubic meters."
    The Minister of Transport pointed out that the "silk tunnel will extend from FAO to the international road," noting that "the two projects are supposed to be completed within a period of three years." Ended / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 8:20 pm