Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Syrian Transport: The Baghdad-Damascus train project has reached very advanced stages

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Syrian Transport: The Baghdad-Damascus train project has reached very advanced stages Empty Syrian Transport: The Baghdad-Damascus train project has reached very advanced stages

Post by Rocky Sun 14 Apr 2019, 2:09 am

Syrian Transport: The Baghdad-Damascus train project has reached very advanced stages

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

A source in the Syrian Ministry of Transport, that work is continuing to link the railways in Syria and Iraq and the inclusion of Iran to him and access to China in an old and strategic project stopped during the Syrian crisis.
    The source added that representatives of Syria, Iraq and Iran are in the meeting to determine the executive steps for the project to connect the Syrian ports on the Mediterranean Sea, with Iran through Iraq.
    Al-Watan newspaper quoted the source as saying that there are understandings with the Chinese side to participate in this project, becoming a link to the Silk Road and benefiting from it Syria, Iraq, Iran, China, Pakistan and others.
    The source added that the linking of the railways between Syria and Iraq has reached advanced stages in Syria, where the completion rate is about 97 percent (the total length of the Syrian section 156 km) and in Iraq the length of the line about 160 km and a large proportion of it.
    During the war, the project was halted in Syria and part of it was destroyed. Work is under way to determine the size of the losses, the cost of rehabilitating the pipeline and the import of new trains.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 9:29 am