Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy for Al-Fateh: America supports Al-Zorfi to achieve its most important goals

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy for Al-Fateh: America supports Al-Zorfi to achieve its most important goals Empty Deputy for Al-Fateh: America supports Al-Zorfi to achieve its most important goals

Post by Rocky Wed 18 Mar 2020, 6:18 am

Deputy for Al-Fateh: America supports Al-Zorfi to achieve its most important goals

13:50 - 3/18/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    A member of the Al-Fateh bloc, MP Karim Alaiwi, confirmed on Wednesday that America supports Adnan Al-Zarfi to take over as prime minister to achieve its most important goals in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] .
    Aliwi said in a statement to "Information", that "America seeks to achieve a major goal in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] which is the abolition of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] this is what it wants by supporting Adnan Al-Zarfi to take over the premiership," noting that "abolishing the crowd and weakening it will be one of his priorities as he has strong ties with America ”
    Aliwi added, "Any attempt to cancel [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is weakening the will of the Iraqi people, and this is unacceptable." He stressed that "all segments of the people refuse to harm the popular crowd and that Al-Zrafi take over the functions of prime minister administration because he is supported by America, indicating that the agenda has become open."
    The former MP, Muhammad Al-Lakash, considered, today, Wednesday, that the Federal Court, which is idle by the rulings issued by the Supreme Judicial Council, is granting unconstitutional powers to the President of the Republic, Barham Salih, considering that its recent decision is a "disastrous precedent." Ended / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 6:03 am