Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Zorfi: I will only go with the agreement of all parties and components

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Zorfi: I will only go with the agreement of all parties and components Empty Al-Zorfi: I will only go with the agreement of all parties and components

Post by Rocky Mon 23 Mar 2020, 1:46 am

Al-Zorfi: I will only go with the agreement of all parties and components

09:20 - 23/03/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The information / Baghdad ..
    On Monday, the Prime Minister-designate, Adnan Al-Zarfi, affirmed that he will proceed only with the agreement of all parties and components, indicating that he started his consultations yesterday regarding the formation of his government.
    Al-Zorfi said in statements carried by the newspaper “Al-Sharq Al-Awsat” and viewed by “The Information”, that “yesterday he started his consultations to form a government that interests me to participate in everyone”, noting that it is “in addition to being a crisis government due to the nature of the challenges it faces and which require everyone’s participation in it Its mission will be only one year during which preparations are made for early elections.
    He added, “The decision to hold early elections is not just a government decision; insofar as it is a political decision related to the nature of preparations of the blocs and political forces to conduct such elections, and therefore, if the political blocs asked me if I went to form the government to conduct them within 3 months, I will I would be ready for that. ”
    Regarding the persistence of divergent attitudes within the Shiite house about it, Al-Zorfi said that "regardless of the positions, I will only move with the agreement of all parties and components, because I want a government in which everyone participates", revealing his continued contacts with various parties, including those that still maintain reservations On his choice. Ended / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 11:25 pm