Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al Zrafi for Blaskhardt: We need your help in the coming period

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al Zrafi for Blaskhardt: We need your help in the coming period Empty Al Zrafi for Blaskhardt: We need your help in the coming period

Post by Rocky Sun 05 Apr 2020, 9:49 am

POSTED ON [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Al Zrafi for Blaskhardt: We need your help in the coming period[/size]

[size=45]On Saturday, the Prime Minister-designate Adnan Al-Zorfi assured the head of the United Nations Mission in Iraq, Jenin Blaskhardt, the need to assist her mission and the international community in Iraq in the coming period.
    [size=45]The media office of Al-Zorfi said in a statement that (Al-Mada) received a copy of it that the latter "met the head of the United Nations Mission in Iraq, Jenin Blashardt, and discussed during the meeting developments of political, security and economic conditions in Iraq, the work of the United Nations mission and its future plans, support for early elections and assistance in conducting fair elections" .[/size]
    [size=45]The official in charge of forming the government pointed out during the meeting to "defining a year to hold elections in the government program that was presented to the House of Representatives," stressing that "Iraq is going through great challenges and we have put in place the necessary plans to overcome many of these challenges that were among the priorities of our platform, including direct preparation for the upcoming elections." Once the government gains the confidence of the parliament. ”[/size]
    [size=45]He stressed "the importance of assisting the UN mission and the international community in Iraq during the coming period."[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size][/size]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 6:20 am