Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kurdistan Alliance is required to provide a clear explanation for Barzani's recent remarks

chouchou
    chouchou

Kurdistan Alliance is required to provide a clear explanation for Barzani's recent remarks  Empty Kurdistan Alliance is required to provide a clear explanation for Barzani's recent remarks

Post by chouchou Sat 28 Jun 2014, 10:29 am

BAGHDAD / NINA / MP, of the citizen bloc, Habib al-Turfi said that "the Kurdistan Alliance has to give a clear explanation for the recent statements of the President of Kurdistan, Massoud Barzani about the constitutional article 140."

He told the National Iraqi News Agency / NINA / that "the situation in the country needs, as political forces, to seek seriousness to maintain the unity of the country and any problems can be resolved through dialogue, not to escalate the situations in which not serve only the enemies of Iraq."

He added that "everyone should be cautious and not deal under the principle of action and reaction, because everybody is interested in the unity of Iraq and they have to remain calm because the attack is fierce and would not be resolved but through the unit situation."

The head of the Kurdistan region, Massoud Barzani, said at a news conference with British Foreign Secretary William Hague in Arbil, on Friday that Article 140 of the Constitution became closed after the Peshmerga forces entered to the disputed areas.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 6:13 am