Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Breaking News...First portion of the Russian fighters arrive to Iraq

chouchou
    chouchou

Breaking News...First portion of the Russian fighters arrive to Iraq  Empty Breaking News...First portion of the Russian fighters arrive to Iraq

Post by chouchou Sat 28 Jun 2014, 10:32 am

BAGHDAD / NINA / A member of the parliamentary Commission on Security and Defense, MP of the State of Law coalition, Abbas al-Bayati said that the first group of the Russian fighters / Sukhoi / consisting of 10 aircraft has arrived. "

He told the National Iraqi News Agency / NINA / "This fighters landed on Saturday morning at a number of Iraqi war airports, and led by former Iraqi pilots trained during the past period, noting that" these aircraft will make a quantum leap in the work of the Iraqi air force, and will raise the capacity of the army in its fight against ISIS.

He added, "These fighters will enter into service, during the next few days, led by Iraqi pilots, pointing out that" importing such fighters from Russia came after guidance from the Council of Ministers, to rapidly arm and contract away from all administrative procedures because of exceptional conditions.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 8:34 pm