Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Fathi's Al-Kazemi: Your double dealing complicates the passage of your government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Fathi's Al-Kazemi: Your double dealing complicates the passage of your government Empty Al-Fathi's Al-Kazemi: Your double dealing complicates the passage of your government

Post by Rocky Sat 25 Apr 2020, 1:45 am

Al-Fathi's Al-Kazemi: Your double dealing complicates the passage of your government

08:32 - 04/25/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The information / Baghdad ..
    Head of the Al-Fateh Parliamentary Bloc, Muhammad al-Ghabban, criticized on Saturday, Prime Minister-designate Mustafa al-Kazemi's “duality” of dealing with the demands of the blocs, pointing out that this matter will complicate the passage of his cabinet.
    Al-Ghabban said in a tweet on his page on the social networking site “Twitter” and viewed it / the information, that “a specific Shi’ite bloc insisted on authorizing the president in charge to choose the cabin for an end in itself and the other Shi’ite blocs agreed that this principle be applied to everyone without exception.”
    Al-Ghabban added, "The designated president, contrary to this principle, accepted the candidates of the Kurdish and Sunni blocs and dealt with double standards. This is unacceptable and complicates the passage of the cabinet." Ended / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 6:09 pm