Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Association of Private Banks: Private banks funded 5,360 small and medium-sized projects

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Association of Private Banks: Private banks funded 5,360 small and medium-sized projects  Empty Association of Private Banks: Private banks funded 5,360 small and medium-sized projects

Post by Rocky Wed 13 May 2020, 6:47 am

Association of Private Banks: Private banks funded 5,360 small and medium-sized projects 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    The Association of Iraqi Private Banks announced on Wednesday that the private banks operating inside Iraq funded 5360 small and medium-sized projects within the one trillion initiative launched by the Central Bank of Iraq to finance small and medium projects. 
    The Executive Director of the Association of Iraqi Private Banks, Ali Tariq, said in a press statement received by "Al-Iqtisad News", "So far, private banks have funded 5360 projects worth 175 billion dinars within the one trillion initiative launched by the central bank," noting that "these projects have varied between Industrial, agricultural, commercial and service. " 
    He added that "the only obstacle facing private banks in increasing project financing is the absence of real guarantees for most of the young people in Iraq," explaining that "the loans granted by banks within this initiative are to support small and medium enterprises with a maximum of one billion dinars, as well as to support citizens to purchase housing units with a higher 75 million dinars, 4% interest, for 10 years. There is a loan of more than one billion dinars for large projects. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 11:48 pm