Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

Parliamentary Finance announces the agreement to reduce the salaries of the higher

Proven
    Proven
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Parliamentary Finance announces the agreement to reduce the salaries of the higher  Empty Parliamentary Finance announces the agreement to reduce the salaries of the higher

Post by Proven Thu 28 May 2020, 6:06 am

[rtl]Wednesday 27 May 2020 | 8:00 pm[/rtl]

[rtl]| Views: 2602[/rtl]

Parliamentary Finance announces the agreement to reduce the salaries of the higher grades of employees

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Baghdad / ... Member of Parliamentary Finance Committee, Ahmed al-Jubouri, explained on Wednesday the fact that he went to the option of deduction or compulsory saving for the salaries of employees with regular grades.

Al-Jubouri said in a press statement, "The financial crisis of the country is a realistic matter that is not hidden to all, and its responsibility is borne by the entire people, and we must join hands to cross the crisis."

And he stated, "The Finance Committee agreed to reduce the salaries of the higher grades from a general manager and above. As for the employees of the regular degree, we will be a defense attorney for them not to prejudice their salaries."

He stressed, "The salaries of the fourth and fifth months are distributed, and  we are in the process of preparing the sixth month, and the state is able to set up and activate taxes and customs, in addition to internal and external borrowing."

He pointed out that "any deduction for the sixth month's salaries did not take place," noting that "salary cuts and compulsory savings are false statements."

He added: "We are working not to go to compulsory saving or deduct the salaries of employees, because the situation has not yet reached the real crisis that makes us study savings."

Earlier in the day, the pioneers of social networking sites circulated news about the government's tendency to deduct the salaries of employees, to contain the crisis that is afflicting the country, as a result of the Corona pandemic, and low oil prices. Finished 2

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Lobo
    Lobo

Parliamentary Finance announces the agreement to reduce the salaries of the higher  Empty Re: Parliamentary Finance announces the agreement to reduce the salaries of the higher

Post by Lobo Sat 30 May 2020, 12:50 pm

Thanks Proven, I think we are at the Sixth month - June 1 is Monday, and the ISX is to open tomorrow and I am hoping at the new rate, as the budget is to be delivered to parliament on Tuesday, June 2 - not much parliament can do at a program rate, but with a new rate, customs and taxes starting in June would allow Iraq to do a lot.  If the internal borrowing is coming from the reserves of the CBI that is huge especially at a new rate and if the agreements to borrow externally are at the program rate and the RV happens, the return for the external lenders is far greater than we can imagine (even with a discounted rate).  I think they are Art. 8, the international community knows it, and are standing at the ready.  Don't forget that the CBI has announced that external banks - Iraqi banks - financial institutions if you will (satellite banks), will be opening in the Middle East.  Can't do that unless international.  I think we are there and waiting for the CBI to show the new rate on its website.
    lesley.beter
    lesley.beter
    Dedicated Investor
    Dedicated Investor

Parliamentary Finance announces the agreement to reduce the salaries of the higher  Empty Re: Parliamentary Finance announces the agreement to reduce the salaries of the higher

Post by lesley.beter Sat 30 May 2020, 1:07 pm

I hope you are right Lobo

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 1:16 pm