Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Minister of Immigration reveals the true feast of the woman

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Minister of Immigration reveals the true feast of the woman Empty The Minister of Immigration reveals the true feast of the woman

Post by Rocky Mon 08 Mar 2021, 7:36 am

The Minister of Immigration reveals the true feast of the woman

•  Time: 03/08/2021 16:27:00

•  Read: 104 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Baghdad: Al Furat News} The Minister of Immigration and Displacement, Evan Faiq Jabro, congratulated the women of Iraq and the world on the occasion of International Women's Day, revealing that the true Eid for women is to give them their true entitlements in society and lift their injustice in various fields.
    In a statement, Al-Furat News received a copy of it, Gabbro stated that "the true honor for a woman on her Eid is a pledge to maintain her dignity, respect for her humanity and compassion for her, and to deal with her according to the divine laws that granted her a great status."
    She added, "Honoring women is through issuing legislations and laws that preserve their rights and provide them with protection from violence in all its forms, even verbal violence.
    " Jabro indicated, "When it comes to Iraqi women and the various circumstances they have gone through during the past few years, we find ourselves needing to write." Volumes are huge, and I do not exaggerate my speech if I say that the Iraqi woman is the most powerful, determined, persistent and patient, being carved in the rocks, carrying concerns that the mountains cannot bear, and in short, words cannot describe this great person.
    She explained, "Women in Mesopotamia have lived a very difficult and cruel test. After decades between wars and an economic blockade, the ISIS attack, whose first victims were women who were subjected to murder, kidnapping, and various kinds of attacks that endure humanity, despite the fact that the Yazidi woman has become an icon." In the world of the victory of the oppressed over the oppressor, however, many Iraqi women of various components have also been subjected to injustice at the hands of criminal ISIS gangs, and to this day there are kidnapped women whose fate is unknown.
    Gabbro added, "The ministry has worked to fix what can be reformed from the reality of the woman who was forced by the ISIS occupation to flee and live in the camps in an attempt to change her tragic reality as much as possible and alleviate her grief and grief over the loss of her husband and son, the loss of the house and the departure from the area in which she lived, and today, The joy of women is complete when they finally return to their homes after years of displacement, and it is the ministry's duty to strive to provide for many of the requirements for return, the most important of which are income-generating projects that would relieve them of the burdens of living, noting that among the returns from displacement are many widows who do not have a breadwinner. ".
    She pointed out that "the real Eid for women is to give them their true entitlements in society, lift unfairness from them in various fields, and give them opportunities for education, work, and participation in decision-making and managing the country. We have previously said and reiterate today that the extent to which the state is elevated depends on the extent to which it respects women's rights, so it is not possible." A nation rises that denies the right of women and leaves them marginalized, handcuffed and suspended in their role in life, for women are life, and a woman’s feast is the feast of life.
    Wafa Al-Fatlawi

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:15 pm