Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Commission receives 37 applications against entities in violation of the Dissolved Baath Ban Law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Commission receives 37 applications against entities in violation of the Dissolved Baath Ban Law Empty The Commission receives 37 applications against entities in violation of the Dissolved Baath Ban Law

Post by Rocky Sun 14 Mar 2021, 6:52 am

The Commission receives 37 applications against entities in violation of the Dissolved Baath Ban Law

09:11 - 14/03/2021

The information / Baghdad ..
    The Department of Political Parties and Entities Affairs of the Independent High Electoral Commission announced, on Sunday, that it had received 37 requests, which were divided between (complaint, reporting, and monitoring) against non-fundamentalist parties and entities and persons that carry out activities in violation of the Law on Prohibition of the Ba'ath Party, Entities and Parties, and Racist, Terrorist, and Excommunic Activities No. 32 of 2016 .
    The director general of the district, Hayman Tahseen Hamid, said in a statement reported by Al-Sabah newspaper, which was reviewed by the information, that “the department has directed all electoral offices in the governorates to form investigative committees to receive all complaints, news and monitoring received from individuals, institutions, parties, or any party regarding Any violation of the law prohibiting the Ba'ath party, entities, parties, and racist, terrorist and expiatory activities No. 32 of 2016 and its instructions No. 2 of 2019, and investigating them in accordance with this law and then submitting them to the department by an official letter. ”
    Hamid added, "The department will in turn transfer it to the Information, Investigation and Investigation Department in it to take the measures stipulated by the law, which is the referral to the competent court," noting that "the department referred the accomplished of those complaints to the competent investigation court to take legal action." End / 25
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 2:33 pm