Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq is approaching a blanket ban

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq is approaching a blanket ban Empty Iraq is approaching a blanket ban

Post by Rocky Thu 27 May 2021, 3:33 pm

Iraq is approaching a blanket ban
    by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]One Hour ago
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The Parliamentary Health Committee hinted at resorting to a comprehensive ban to confront the Corona pandemic in the event that the country enters the third wave of the epidemic.

Committee member Salman Hassan said that Iraq has overcome two waves of Corona virus during the past months, which prompted the government to impose a comprehensive ban to control the situation, stressing that the option of a comprehensive ban remains on the table, especially as the rates of adherence to preventive measures are very limited, and he pointed out that all countries resort to a comprehensive ban as an option. Finally, if you find a large escalation in injuries, in an attempt to reduce them, to save the people from the epidemic.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

chouchou likes this post

Current date/time is Sun 16 Jun 2024, 8:31 am