Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Halbousi calls for expanding the participation of French companies in investment and reconstructi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Halbousi calls for expanding the participation of French companies in investment and reconstructi Empty Al-Halbousi calls for expanding the participation of French companies in investment and reconstructi

Post by Rocky Thu 24 Jun 2021, 10:08 am

[size=45][size=41]Al-Halbousi calls for expanding the participation of French companies in investment and reconstruction in Iraq[/size]
     11 minutes ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Thursday, Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi called for expanding the participation of French companies in investment and reconstruction in Iraq.
    The media office of the Speaker of the House of Representatives said, in a statement received by “Taqqad” a copy of it, that “House of Representatives Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi and his accompanying delegation met today, Thursday, members of the French Employers’ Organization, as part of his official visit to Paris.”
    The statement added, "During the meeting, they discussed the strategic projects implemented by France in Iraq, including Mosul Airport, Baghdad Metro, and a number of energy projects."
     During the meeting, the Speaker of Parliament called for "expanding the participation of French companies in investment and reconstruction in Iraq."
    During the meeting, Al-Halbousi listened to "a review of the projects of a number of French companies in Iraq and the most important obstacles they face," stressing "the importance of the organization having a headquarters in Baghdad, for discussion and follow-up closely with the concerned authorities to speed up implementation."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 11:31 pm