Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Uncovering the mechanisms for bringing medicines into Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Uncovering the mechanisms for bringing medicines into Iraq Empty Uncovering the mechanisms for bringing medicines into Iraq

Post by Rocky Thu 08 Jul 2021, 8:07 am

Uncovering the mechanisms for bringing medicines into Iraq
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    On Thursday, the Border Ports Authority revealed its mechanisms for bringing imported medicines into Iraq in an official manner by health institutions .
    And the spokesman for the authority, Alaa Al-Din Al-Qaisi, said that "the medicines that enter Iraq officially are through several fundamental and legal methods, including the audit of the import permit, and the approval of the Ministry of Health ."
    He added that "the procedures also include the certificate of origin of the medicines as well as the bill of account," noting that "there are units of control from the Ministry of Health present at the outlets that work on examining medicines to ensure that they are suitable for human use, and to ensure that they are issued from an original and international origin ."
    And he indicated that "this process takes place in the dry port in the Al-Shaljiah area in Basra Governorate," pointing out that "the goods in violation of the regulations are delivered to the police stations, and the judiciary is the one who takes legal measures in this regard."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 4:28 pm