Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An international center warns that the High Commission for Human Rights in Iraq is losing internatio

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An international center warns that the High Commission for Human Rights in Iraq is losing internatio Empty An international center warns that the High Commission for Human Rights in Iraq is losing internatio

Post by Rocky Thu 29 Jul 2021, 2:59 pm

An international center warns that the High Commission for Human Rights in Iraq is losing international recognition
    by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]3 Hours ago
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Geneva International Center for Justice warned that the High Commission for Human Rights in Iraq would lose international recognition due to its inability to work freely and without political pressure.
    In a statement, the Center confirmed that the Human Rights Commission may lose the international recognition it obtained in the Global Alliance of National Human Rights Institutions due to a clear imbalance in its independence and the possibility of paralyzing its ability to work freely and effectively, after it had obtained the classification less than a month ago, i.e. in the membership of a committee National human rights institutions in Geneva, which also grants them observer status at United Nations meetings.

The statement added that a letter issued by Hassan Al Kaabi, the first deputy speaker of the House of Representatives, prevents the Commission from carrying out any administrative or financial work, and decides to transfer its management to a committee formed by the House of Representatives, which, according to the center, undermines the independence of the Commission and may topple its membership in the international organization.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 10:22 pm